Crasnick: O's serious about Mancini as a 1B option

wildcard

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucky for you there will be plenty of small, depth and minor league deals all winter -- just like every team makes -- for you to whine about.

If you want to check my off-season history that's fine, but I really don't whine much about our moves. I did want to resign Cruz last year, liked Snider, Lough, Pearce.. thought Cabrera was alright. Didn't like signing Delmon or de Aza.

I have no problem with minor league depth. Frankly, for a team with a bad system, there's room to add depth to it, and it's needed.

My particular issue is we're losing the biggest HR in baseball for the last 3 years, arguably one of the top 5 relievers in the game and our best starter. I'd like to hear about improving positions to compete not bringing up a lottery ticket. I hope he does well in the minors or ST and fights his way onto the team.

If you want to check my off-season history that's fine, but I really don't whine much about our moves. I did want to resign Cruz last year, liked Snider, Lough, Pearce.. thought Cabrera was alright. Didn't like signing Delmon or de Aza.

I have no problem with minor league depth. Frankly, for a team with a bad system, there's room to add depth to it, and it's needed.

My particular issue is we're losing the biggest HR in baseball for the last 3 years, arguably one of the top 5 relievers in the game and our best starter. I'd like to hear about improving positions to compete not bringing up a lottery ticket. I hope he does well in the minors or ST and fights his way onto the team.

So, you want there to be no news until there is big news? Is that it? And God forbid they sign another Tolleson type or a couple of reporters say something that someone told them, you'll vent here. Fine. Now we know.

Archived